[Python-Dev] cross-compile patches

Han-Wen Nienhuys hanwen at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 5 17:43:11 CET 2006

Hello all,

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a collection of patches to Python 2.5
on SF.net (#1597850) that enable python to be cross-compiled using
standard tools (ie. configure and environment settings), among others
on Linux/Darwin to Mingw32/Linux/Freebsd.

contributor agreements, but nothing else has happened so far.

I was wondering whether there is any way for me to speed up the review
process.  For example, I could post each patch separately and/or
prepare patches to Python SVN.

--
 Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwen at xs4all.nl - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen