[Python-Dev] 2.5.1 plans

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 07:13:48 CET 2006

I don't have a schedule in mind for 2.5.1 yet, however we should start
preparing for it.  The release will probably happen sometime in
January if everyone is available.  The branch has been pretty quiet,
so I'm not expecting too many problems.

Once we figure out a date for release I'll follow up here.

If you have any bugs or patches that should be addressed prior to
release, please assign them to me and bump the priority to 9.  I'm not
sure that there are any bugs which absolutely must be fixed before
release, though there are a few that would be nice.

Any other discussion for 2.5.1 necessary?