[Python-Dev] how bugfixes are handled?

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu Feb 16 08:28:41 CET 2006

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> We're all volunteers here, and we get a large volume of bugs.
That's obvious (note, I'm not complaining, I'm asking ,,how it works for
python'').

> Unfortunately, bugfixes are reviewed on a voluntary basis.
>
> Are you aware of the standing offer that if you review 5 bugs/patches
> some of the developers will pay attention to your bug/patch?
I wasn't, thanks for information.

Still few questions... one of developers/commiters reviews patch and commit
it? Few developers has to review single patch?

Thanks,
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/