[Python-Dev] Translating docs

Facundo Batista facundobatista at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 22:59:49 CET 2006

After a small talk with Raymond, yesterday in the breakfast, I
proposed in PyAr the idea of start to translate the Library Reference.

You'll agree with me that this is a BIG effort. But not only big, it's dynamic!

So, we decided that we need a system that provide us the management of
the translations. And it'd be a good idea the system to be available
for translations in other languages.

One of the guys proposed to use Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/).

The question is, it's ok to use a third party system for this
initiative? Or you (we) prefer to host it in-house? Someone alredy
thought of this?

Thank you!

.    Facundo

PyAr: http://www.python.org/ar/