[Python-Dev] Buildbot questions

Morel Xavier xavier.morel at masklinn.net
Wed Jan 4 00:31:49 CET 2006

	I currently have a (quite weak) computer that mostly sits idle (shares
the web connection), Tbird 750; 640Mb RAM; Windows Server 2003 Standard
Edition.

	Since the computer sits there doing nothing, I could probably put a
buildbot on it if needed (since the python-dev thread states that many
windows flavour would be appreciable and that Win2003 may not be
extremely common), but i'd like to know how often it'll try to build,
and how long the build itself may take on such a platform.

Morel Xavier