[Python-Dev] Python-Dev Digest, Vol 29, Issue 111

RASHMI TANK munna_tank at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 8 13:00:24 CET 2006

  Respected sir,

  iam a un knowledged and un experienced person.
  i have an email to you but no reply. How you find me?
  i had joined icash business through icashline.com
  but i failed. you always giving emails to me where as idoesnt have any
  know ledge of web and free hosting and linking web pages and ee business
  and mass mailing softwere.
  please reply first and then give other supports.
  thanking you.

  please stop mails from you . i will inform to you then you send.
  ok. due to i am unable to view my computor for some period. may be3 months from now.
  thanking you.