[Python-Dev] Python icon

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 18 22:53:26 CET 2006

    >> My first attempt ended almost immediately.  Too much software to download
    >> and install for anything like casual use.

    Tim> For casual use why not just edit the rest file?

Maybe I misread the directions.  I thought I had to install some new library
I'd never heard of (syck), Python bindings for the same, and maybe some
other stuff.  It clearly wasn't just "svn co ..." and start editing.  In any
case, I couldn't tell what needed doing from the trac site.

I'll take another look when I have a chance.  I would be happy to simple
edit rest files if I knew what to edit.

Skip