[Python-Dev] (libffi) Re: Copyright issue

Hye-Shik Chang hyeshik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:38:19 CET 2006

On 1/30/06, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> Well done! Would you like to derive a Python patch from that?

Yup. I'll do.

On 1/30/06, Thomas Heller <theller at python.net> wrote:
> That's great!  Would you like to integrate these changes into to ctypes
> CVS repository yourself?  I indend to do a few releases still from
> there, before the first Python 2.5.  If so, please tell me your SF
> username and I'll add you as developer.
>
> Also, please note that all work should be done on the 'branch_1_0' CVS
> branch - the HEAD is only experimental code (and not currently used).

My SF username is perky. I'll try to make it portable but it'll
lose some platforms through compilers because few of libffi
sources are in preprocessed assembly (.S) which isn't supported
by distutils yet.  So, we'll need tests on various compiler/platforms
before the release.

Hye-Shik