[Python-Dev] Cleanup of test harness for Python

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sat Jul 1 10:49:00 CEST 2006

Hi all,

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:05:14AM -0400, Frank Wierzbicki wrote:
> some checks for CPython internal tests that should be excluded from
> Jython

I know Frank already knows about this, but I take the occasion to remind
us that
http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/dist/lib-python/modified-2.4.1/test
already shows which tests we had to modify for PyPy to make them less
implementation-detail-dependent, and which changes were made.

A possible first step here would be to find a consistent way to check,
in the test, which implementation we are running on top of, so that we
can (re-)write the tests accordingly.

A bientot,

Armin