[Python-Dev] Fwd: [ python-Feature Requests-1567948 ] poplib.py list interface

Hasan Diwan hasan.diwan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 22:39:50 CEST 2006

I've made some changes to poplib.py, submitted them to Sourceforge, and
emailed Piers regarding taking over maintenance of the module. I have his
support to do so, along with Guido's. However, I would like to ask one of
the more senior developers to review the change and commit it. Many thanks
for your kind assistance!