[Python-Dev] Python 3000 PEP: Postfix type declarations

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sun Apr 1 22:14:57 CEST 2007

+18446744073709551616 from me too.

This also fits nicely in with my plan to abandon the python-dev and
python-3000 mailing lists. Mailing lists are so 20th century! I
propose that from now on, all Python development should be carried out
on blogs, so that readers can use customized RSS feeds to read only
those contributions they are interested in. I note that all the key
developers already have a blog, e.g.:

Aahz - http://www.artima.com/weblogs/index.jsp?blogger=aahz
Neal Norwitz - http://nnorwitz.blogspot.com/
Fredrik Lundh - http://effbot.org/pyref/blog.htm