[Python-Dev] new subscriber looking for grunt work

Sergio Mion spmion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 22:08:29 CEST 2007

Hello All,

I'll be as brief as possible.  The welcome message to this list suggested
that I post a brief introduction of myself, so here it goes.  I've been
programming for about 10 years now (7 professionally).  I would rank
myself as a moderate programmer always looking to improve, and
would like to help on this project in whatever way I can.  I'll be trolling
for grunt work and any documentation that needs to be done while
I get the hang of things around here.

Thanks for your patience.
Sergio Mion