[Python-Dev] Introduction

Žiga Seilnacht ziga.seilnacht at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 20:52:20 CET 2007

Hi all!

I have just accepted an invitation to become a Python
developer, so I feel obliged to introduce myself.

My name is Žiga Seilnacht. I'm currently studying civil
engineering at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.

I started learning Python approximately two years ago, as
my first computer language. I got involved with Python
development a year ago, on the last bug day. My experience
was much more pleasant than Michael Foord's; Georg checked
in my first patch in under 30 minutes, and he had to fix
my tests first :).

As a Python developer, I will continue to focus on bug
triage, bug fixing and reviewing patches; I don't feel
I'm qualified for language design.

I'm occasionally lurking on various Python related IRC
channels under the nick zseil. Feel free to contact me!

Regards,
Ziga