[Python-Dev] February bug day outcome

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Mon Feb 25 03:52:01 CET 2008

Yesterday's bug day was another success, closing 48 issues.  Several
committers were there: Facundo Bastista, Georg Brandl, and Christian
Heimes.  Facundo organized a local group of participants, and we
committed a number of contributions from new people.

Should we have one next month?  The PyCon sprint will fall on Monday
through Thursday, and few people not at PyCon will be available during
the work week.  OTOH, if we scheduled a bug day for the 29th, that's
two weeks after the conference, and we may have recovered from our
PyCon burnout at that point.  What do people think?

--amk