[Python-Dev] Contributing to Python

Joseph Armbruster josepharmbruster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:24:16 CET 2008

Titus,

Having a "core mentor" would be great but do they really have time for
that?  I've been lucky at finding people in #python / #python-dev) that can
answer development inquiries (or at least verify something is or is not a
bug).

With respects to the bug tracker, when I select Search and Python 2.6, I
retrieved 208 open bugs.  At a quick glance, I found two that were windows,
but not tagged appropriately.  If it's worthwhile, I can spend some time
this evening browsing the list of current 2.6 bugs to see if there are any
duplicates, collisions, etc.

Joseph Armbruster