[Python-Dev] Any PEP about 2.6 -> 3000 code transition?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 23:37:04 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 20:16, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> But waiting until all the betas have gone out totally defeats the
> purpose of the betas!

I agree. Writing an actual *guide* can wait, but documenting the
differences with code examples is a work that can start now, and I
agree that it would be great if this would start now.

But writing a guide might not be a good idea until we know what the
changes are, and if the API is changing quickly now we don't. :-)

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64