[Python-Dev] buffer function

Aditi Meher meher4u1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:40:55 CET 2008

i am using it postgresql as back-end and HTML as front-end,i want to
display 10-10 records at a time which is there in the database using
python.so what is function for buffer that we can use it in python?i
am able to connect my databse in python,but dont know how to create
buffer in python and how to take records from tables which are there
in the database?can please provide me any kind of function or code for
buffer in python?

i have one more doubt that how to call python script in HTML?

PLEASE REPLY