[Python-Dev] Packaging the PyPI version of the SSL module for Debian

Bill Janssen bill.janssen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:21:20 CET 2008

As some of you know, I've provided a PyPI version of the 2.6/3.x "ssl"
module, for use with older versions of Python.  I've received this request
to tweak it for Debian, and I thought I'd ask those of you who may have
already done it for advice on the various issues Cyril raises here.  I'm not
Debian-knowledgable, myself.

Bill