[Python-Dev] Mercurial?

Dirkjan Ochtman dirkjan at ochtman.nl
Mon Apr 6 08:00:10 CEST 2009

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 00:48, Mark Hammond <skippy.hammond at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to be clear, what input would you like on that map?

Review of email addresses, pointers to names/email addresses for the
usernames I don't have anything for yet. Also, there's a few commented
question marks, it would be useful if someone checked those.

> I'm listed twice:
>
> mark.hammond = Mark Hammond <skippy.hammond at gmail.com>
> mhammond = Mark Hammond <skippy.hammond at gmail.com>
>
> but that email address isn't the address normally associated with any
> checkins I make, nor the address in the comments of the ssh keys I use
> (which is mhammond at skippinet.com.au)

Your being listed twice is normal; both mark.hammond and mhammond have
been used in the commit history, and I just assumed they're both you.
I'll probably change your email address to be the one associated with
the checkins/public key, though. Is there a list of such email
addresses? I just parsed python-dev archives to get to my list.

Cheers,

Dirkjan