[Python-Dev] Status of the Buildbot fleet and related bugs

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Sun Nov 15 23:09:19 CET 2009

There are non-stable buildbots that are failing consistently, but this
message is about something else.  Now that the biggest stability
issues have been addressed some less-noisy stability issues are visible.
The two that I have noticed most often are test_httpsservers, which
hangs occasionally, and test_multiprocessing, which fails in various
assertions occasionally.

Since the buildbots are often slow and/or heavily loaded, I tried
increasing DELTA in test_multiprocessing, but while it did seem to help
some as evidenced by how how many times it ran in my buildbot using -F
before and after, it did not prevent failures.

--David (RDM)