[Python-Dev] [GSoC] Porting on RPM3

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Mar 21 10:50:32 CET 2011

Am 21.03.2011 07:37, schrieb Prashant Kumar:
> Hello,
>     My name is  Prashant Kumar and I've worked on porting few python
> libraries(distutils2, configobj) and I've been looking at the ideas
> list for GSoC for a project related to porting.
>
>     I came across [1]  and found it interesting. It mentions that some
> of the work has already been done; I would like to look at the code
> repository for the same, could someone provide me the link for the
> same?

Not so much the code but the person who did the porting. This was Dave
Malcolm (CC'ed); please get in touch with him. Please familiarize
yourself with the existing Python bindings (in the latest RPM 4 release
from rpm.org). You'll notice that this already has Python 3 support;
not sure whether that's the most recent code, though.

Regards,
Martin