[Python-Dev] Submitting changes through Mercurial

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Tue Mar 22 13:53:28 CET 2011

> I still don't understand what that's supposed to look like.  Is it supposed
> to be a URL which refers to my local repository?
No, to a repository published somewhere (hg.python.org, bitbucket (make
a server-side clone of mirror/cpython), any other hosting service).

You have to use one public repo per bug, as roundup will only use the
default branch to compute the diff.  Maybe adding support for named
branches so that you can have one repo used for many bug reports would
be useful.

> Sorry, I don't see a "Create Patch" button anywhere.
On the right of the field containing the repo URI on
http://bugs.python.org/issue11591

Regards