[Python-Dev] SPARC testers (and buildbot!) needed

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Thu Aug 9 16:02:09 CEST 2012

On 9 August 2012 08:22, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
> Am 09.08.12 01:26, schrieb Floris Bruynooghe:
>
>> According to the instructions this
>> is the point where I ask for a slave name and password.
>

> Sent in a private message.

Thanks, it seems to be working fine.  I triggered a build for 27 and
3.x.  I'm assuming other builds will just be triggered automatically
when needed from now on?

>> Also, would it make sense to support OpenCSW more out of the box?
>> Currently we carry some patches for setup.py in order to pick up e.g.
>> sqlite from /opt/csw etc.  Would there be an interest in supporting
>> this?
>
> If all that needs to be done is to add /opt/csw into search lists
> where a search list already exists, I see no problem doing so - except
> that this could be considered a new feature, so it might be only
> possible to do it for 3.4.

It is for 2.x, setup.py seems to have changed substantially in 3.x and
I haven't built that yet with OpenCSW but I presume I just need to
find the right place there too.  I'll open an issue for it instead of
discussing it here.

Regards,
Floris