[Python-Dev] PEP 3145 (With Contents)

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Thu Dec 20 21:18:41 CET 2012

You cannot rewrite an existing PEP if you are not one of the original
owners, nor can you add yourself as an author to a PEP without permission
from the original authors.

And please do not CC the peps mailing list on discussions. It should only
be used to mail in new PEPs or acceptable patches to PEPs.