[python-events] Event info

Marilyn Davis marilyn at pythontrainer.com
Wed Jan 13 14:36:51 EST 2016

Hi,

Just to let you know.

I fiddled until I understood that you had the answer the question before
you get the preview and save buttons, so I was able to fix up the page:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEvents

I wish I could write to everyone involved so that they know that I did
some drastic editing of the order of events and that it would be a good
idea to check their entries and be sure they still look ok.  I did my best
and suspect that all is ok.

BTW, I was never offered to "preview", it went straight to saving, but
still I think all is ok.

On http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining

the instructions aren't right.  They ask you to do:
{{{
your stuff
}}}
but those }}} are printed in the output and don't seem to do anything useful.

Also the '*' isn't explained, or understood.  So people indent their stuff
when they really don't want that.

I don't have to guts to fix it up for everyone, and because the
instructions aren't clear, it would not be worth the effort.

I hope I am helping by telling you this, and it isn't my fault for
misunderstanding something.

Python On,

Marilyn Davis