[python-events] Import Statistics and Analytics for Russian, Ukranian and Kazakhstan Markets

Dumitru dumitru at smart-inform.com
Mon Jun 27 17:57:43 EDT 2016

To att. of Commercial Department,
Selling or interesting in sellin gto Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan?

We provide import/export statistical trade data reports, both current (Full Year 2015 and Q1 2016) and historical (starting from year 2011 to present) in order to give you a full overview of:
- transactions
- prices
- invoice values
- importer/exporter names, addresses, countries of origin of goods
- quantities in tonnes and kgs
- price per kg
- description of goods
and other relevant information.

Apart from raw data, we help to analyze the information and provide rankings by importers, volumes, prices, buying trend analysis and general analytics.

Contact us for more details and a demo report.

Respectfully,
Dumitru Sirbu