[python-events] Geo-Python Week 2021 - Automating Geoscience Processes with Python and Machine Learning

Tola Abiodun tola.abiodun at fluxgateng.com
Wed Mar 24 17:34:28 EDT 2021

Hello Admin,
I hope this email finds you well. The details of our event are as follows;

* name of the event: Geo-Python Week 2021

* type of event: Virtual Conference

* focus on Python: Automating Geoscience Processes with Python and
Machine Learning

 * approximate number of attendees: 2000

 * location (incl. country): Online

 * dates/times/recurrence (incl. time zone): 10-14th May, 2021 15:00 WAT

 * HTML link using the format <a href="http://url/">name of the event</a>:

We will be looking forward to our event being posted.

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Tola Abiodun.