[Python-ideas] Dart like multi line strings identation

Marius Räsener m.raesener at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:02:46 EDT 2018

Hey David,

hm, that's actually a nice way to solve this too I guess, besides the
additional import and "string literal".

but as I answered to robert before (did it wrong with who to answer,
correct it just now so the mailing-list has the answer, too) was, that I
don't have a string literal in mind for this.

Like I don't see a reason why this couldn't be the default thing for all
string literals?

again, the Idea is just to use the closing quotes to determine the
indentation length ...