installing cephes (or other modules)

milgram at cgpp.com milgram at cgpp.com
Mon Mar 20 23:16:22 EST 2000

Hi,

have gotten myself stuck installing cephes (special functions module)
on my system (SW 4.0/kernel 2.2.13(?)/libc5). Compiles a .so OK but
apparently there's something required at installation to allow the
interpreter to (a) find it (b) initialize it. I have never quite
understood how this works.

Can someone point me to general documentation on installing modules?
This will come up again so I might as well learn to do it right now.

Or: has someone who has installed cephes provide some specific tips?

thanks,

Judah

Judah Milgram        milgram at cgpp.com
P.O. Box 8376, Langley Park, MD 20787