ICQ with Python?

Cliff Crawford cjc26 at nospam.cornell.edu
Tue Mar 21 14:13:24 EST 2000

* Ulf Engstrøm menulis:
| Has anyone tried accessing ICQ with a Python interface? I thought it was an
| interesting thing to try, but if someone has done it already I can start
| buildning from there instead :) (I want to get and send icq-msgs from within
| some other programs)

I've been working on something called Perk, which is an IRC/mud client.
My intent is to make it easy to add support for other protocols like
ICQ, but it's still pretty rough around the edges..anyway, you can check
it out at <http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/perk.html>.

--
cliff crawford    -><-    http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/
                                                       icq 68165166