What is the Python mainstream for the GUI Lib ..??

Gerhard Gruber sparhawk at aon.at
Sat Mar 11 16:02:27 EST 2000

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:03:13 GMT wrote "Tom" <tom-main at REMOVEME.home.com> in
comp.lang.python with <lwyy4.3311$Hq3.126468 at news2.rdc1.on.home.com>

>> Since I'm also programming in C++ I usually use wxWindows. You can have a
>look
>> at http://www.wxwindows.org to see for yourself. The interface for the C++
>> library is almost exactly the same as for python and there is a big number
>of
>> supporting classes and it's easy to use.
>
>That sounds like an excellent solution to me.  Thanks for pointing it out.

I'm glad you like it. :) I'm using it a lot and it is the best I have seen so
far and free and portable. :)
If you have problems with it, you can contact me or you cann enter the
mailinglist for users (recommended).

--
Bye,
   Gerhard