What is the Python mainstream for the GUI Lib ..??

Gerhard Gruber sparhawk at aon.at
Sat Mar 11 12:37:10 EST 2000

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:21:51 +0100 wrote "Markus Meng"
<meng.engineering at bluewin.ch> in comp.lang.python with
<8ad724$lpb$1 at bw107zhb.bluewin.ch>

>It seems for me too 'over-tooled' TclTk here and and python there.
>I would prefer to use a simpler approach ...

Since I'm also programming in C++ I usually use wxWindows. You can have a look
at http://www.wxwindows.org to see for yourself. The interface for the C++
library is almost exactly the same as for python and there is a big number of
supporting classes and it's easy to use.

--
Bye,
   Gerhard