Python 3000

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Thu Mar 16 09:33:45 EST 2000

Michal Bozon <bozon at natur.cuni.cz> wrote:
> I'm afraid that Python 3000 will be commercial.
> What about you?

I'm not. I think Python 3000 will have an open source license that's as
liberal as the current Python license. Why are you afraid it would
turn commercial? If that's what you mean with "commercial". Under many
definitions of this word Python is already commercial, being used by
commercial people in commercial settings for commercial projects and
products.

Regards,

Martijn