Win32 extension woes.

Jon Riehl jriehl at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 17 00:45:02 EST 2000

Yes, of course.  I wasn't building the CDX library correctly and this
was preventing any debug information from being available.

I am now able to locate the line of code that brings the system
down.  I am getting an "access violation" at:

	m_lpDDSBack->m_lpDDS->Blt(NULL, NULL, NULL,
		DDBLT_WAIT | DDBLT_COLORFILL, &ddBltFx);

So as soon as the CDXScreen::Fill() method blt's to the back surface,
it pukes.  Is there any way for Python to be involved with this?
I'm thinking not, but it still raises the question: why is this
happening only in scripts and not interpreter sessions?

-Jon