Stackless Python 1.1 + Continuations 0.8

Fredrik Lundh effbot at telia.com
Wed Mar 29 17:21:44 EST 2000

Ralf Muschall <rmuschall.fih at t-online.de> wrote:
> Christian Tismer wrote:
> > ANNOUNCING:
>
> >               http://www.stackless.com
>
> The text at this URL looks like XML with namespaces and lots
> of other stuff, which reproducibly kills Netscape 4.01.
> It was readable with IE4, I did not try other browsers.
>
> Might it be possible to change at least the initial page
> to something that everybody can read?

fwiw, the w3 validator also chokes on it.

maybe someone could run 'tidy' on that file before
uploading it?

    http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

or "they" can use microsoft's upgraded html filter to
"create web pages that download faster":

    http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/2000/downloadDetails/Msohtmf2.htm

</F>