Remote Inbox inspector & mail-forwarder

Nikolai Kirsebom nikolai.kirsebom at siemens.no
Wed Mar 8 03:48:09 EST 2000

Must admit my 'system' does not run for very long periods - typically
2 - 5 days.  However I have also experienced memory problems - not
when using the mail-forwarding system.  I use python as a com-client
towards Word97 when testing some VBA stuff - and I do have to stop the
machine (reboot) once in a while (once pr month / 3 weeks) due to lack
of memory in Outlook when posting new mails.  Don't know if these
memory problems are related to using Python / COM - but maybe someone
else would know.

Nikolai