ANN: New Python User Group in St. Louis, MO USA

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Thu Dec 20 08:24:31 EST 2001

I'm starting a new user group for Python programmers in the St. Louis, MO
area of the United States. Anyone who wants to join the group can simply
contact me and I'll give them all the details. I would like our first
meeting to be sometime in January and anyone with an interest in Python is
encouraged to join (membership is free).

So if you would like to get together with other Python programmers on a
regular basis, please let me know and I will add you to the mailing list. If
you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me directly at
pobrien at orbtech.com or 314-963-3206.

Thanks,

Pat

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech.com - Your Source For Python Development Services