Emacs Colors are driving me crazy!

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk at forbis.lt
Sat Aug 10 05:34:02 EDT 2002

On Saturday 10 August 2002 11:27, Ava Jarvis wrote:
> There's a file/directory explorer plugin that comes with VIM these days.
> And there are numerous others on vim.sf.net.

Yes, I saw that, have tried it, don't like it. I like do "tab... tab...

--
Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck

"Waving away a cloud of smoke, I look up, and am blinded by a bright, white
light. It's God. No, not Richard Stallman, or Linus Torvalds, but God. In
a booming voice, He says: "THIS IS A SIGN. USE LINUX, THE FREE UNIX SYSTEM
FOR THE 386."
(Matt Welsh)