ANNOUNCE: APUG -- Austin Python User's Group

eric jones eric at enthought.com
Mon Aug 5 19:32:49 EDT 2002

Hey group,

We would like to start a Python user's group in the Austin, Texas area.
If you are interested, please contact me at eric at enthought.com.

We have tentative plans for our first meeting at Enthought, Inc. on
Wednesday, August 21 at 6:30 pm.  We'll provide pizza for this one.
I'll give a talk on weave, a module for inlining C/C++ in Python.

Enthought is located downtown at 6th and Congress in the Bank of America
building.  We're located on the 16th floor in Suite 1614.  Free parking
is somewhat scarce downtown, but the dedicated can find it.  For
everyone else, the Littlefield parking garage is next to our building.
Its entrance is between 5th and 6th street on Brazos.  If you have any
questions, please email me.

Our conference room can hold about 15 people -- many more than that and
we'll have to find an alternative meeting location.  If your company has
a larger meeting room we can use, please let me know.  Free parking wins
bonus points.

Thanks,
eric