Any tools to print source code call hierarchy

Scott Chapman scott_list at mischko.com
Sat Sep 6 14:33:53 EDT 2003

I'm sure I'm not using the conventional names for this tool, more of a
cross-referencer?.  I couldn't find it on Google, I think for this reason.

I need a tool that will go through a python module (ClientForm in this case)
and allow me to specify a starting module to parse and tell me what all it
uses.

What I'm trying to do is to take ClientForm apart enough to pull out just the
html form parsing code in it and use it elsewhere.  It would be MUCH easier
when approaching someone elses code if I could see what all functions are
called by a given function, etc.

TIA,
Scott