Where to offer simple apps

Christian von Essen christian at mvonessen.de
Sun Mar 28 11:16:11 EST 2004

Hi all

I've written a little .ini fileeditor, neither important nor good enough
to become an own project, but for me important enough to want to get
some feedback, as it is my first more or less sensible python
application. Where is the best/a good place to offer this code and ask
for feedback.

Well, it seems, that I already offer my code here ;)

The application consists of 442 lines in 2 files. I use Tkinter and my
own ini-parser because I wanted to learn how to parse such a simple format.

Christian von Essen