arrays

Rahul Garg codedivine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 04:01:51 EST 2004

Hi.
Thanks for the help. Its really simple and i shud have thought it
myself.
Some clarifications :
1. I will mostly be storing floating point numbers in 2 dimensional
arrays which i will pass to a custom module written in C. The
application is for scientific computing purposes.I just need python +
wxPython for the GUI.

2.I am not using Numarray because i dont expect to do many operations
on the matrices in Python itself. Most of that stuff will be handled
in my C module.
The decision of not doing the matrix operations in Python is because
most of the C code is already ready. Though it is written as
standalone command line app currently , converting it into an
extension module shudnt be much of a problem.

Rahul