[development doc updates]

Kent Johnson kent3737 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 11:02:15 EST 2004

Fred L. Drake wrote:
> The development version of the documentation has been updated:
>
>     http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/
>
> Please review the tables and report any strange presentations; be sure
> to include the specific browser (including platform and version!) in
> your report.

Do you wath the reports here or in the bug tracker? Anyway here is one:

Using Firefox 1.0 and Firefox 1.0PR on Win2K, the tables are missing the
left and right borders. For example in Section 2.3.6, the table of
operations for sequence types, in the 2.3.4 docs I have a black border
on left, right and bottom; in the dev docs it is only on the bottom.

Kent