seeking a new host for the "Python Grimoire"

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at embeddedsystems.nl
Wed Nov 17 05:04:13 EST 2004

> The "Python Grimoire" was developed and released by Andrew M. Kuchling
> in May, 1999. However, it never reached a stage where Andrew felt that
> it was ready for publication, and eventually he withdrew it. I had
> found the Grimoire helpful when I was learning Python, however, and I
> persuaded Andrew to allow me to take over maintenance of the Grimoire
> in August, 2002.  Since then it has been available at:
>
>     http://www.ferg.org/grimoire/grimoire.html
>
> I am no longer able, however, to devote the time necessary to maintain
> the Grimoire and bring it up to date, so I am planning to take it down
> from my Web site.
>
> If you would like to take over the hosting and maintenance of the
> Grimoire, please contact me, Steve Ferg, at steve at ferg.org.
Stephen,

I didn't know this resource. It looks nice. Why take it down? It looks
valuable as is. Maybe you should add a warning that it is no longer
maintained and that volunteers are welcomed at the top?

kind regards, Gerrit

--
Gaudi systems architecting:
<http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/>