.pyc files...

Jorgen Grahn jgrahn-nntq at algonet.se
Tue Nov 23 14:42:18 EST 2004

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:44:44 +0200, Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou <tzot at sil-tec.gr> wrote:
> Any particular reason for prefering t?csh over POSIX sh other than
> habit?  I'm asking out of plain curiosity.

Habit. Tcsh was the default interactive shell at Uni many years ago, when
most other shells didn't have TAB completion and didn't know about the arrow
keys. It's also the most common shell in workplaces around here (not
counting EXPLORER.EXE).

Some day soon I will switch to zsh ... or (pathetic attempt to stay ontopic)
/usr/bin/python.

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@       Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/                algonet.se>   R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!