py.test anyone?

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Tue Nov 30 09:34:13 EST 2004

Hi Stephen,

[Stephen Boulet Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 11:14:57AM -0600]
> Have people been using py.test? I was hoping to try it out but was
> running into subversion problems (behind a corporate firewall, though
> there is a windows registry hack for that which didn't work for me).

you may try to use the svn apache instance at 8080 aka

    svn co http://codespeak.net:8080/svn/py/dist distpy

Also please note that 'py.test' has not been released yet.
I plan to release it beginning of next year after it
received some more development and a big real-life integration into
the PyPy project. Nevertheless, there is quite some documentation
under the 'py.test' link found here:

    http://codespeak.net/py/current/doc/

there also is a "getting started" link which now incorporates
the above ":8080" suggestion.

have fun,

    holger