TPG error when using 't' as the first letter of a token

Andrew James drew at gremlinhosting.com
Thu Nov 18 10:36:33 EST 2004

Greg,
Thanks for your response. Thought about this and tried with a lowercase
'n' and a few other letters to check it out. It ran fine, so I'm back to
square one ;-/

TPG is a parser generator for Python (which is really quite cool) and
can be found at: http://christophe.delord.free.fr/en/tpg/

Can anyone else offer any insight?

Regards,
Andrew