Memory Allocation?

M.E.Farmer mefjr75 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 7 01:45:45 EST 2005

Hello Chris,
I am sure there are many inaccuracies in this story  but hey you asked
instead of seeking your owns answers so....
In general you need not worry about  memory allocation.
Too be more specific objects have a size and most of them are known (at
least to a wizard named Tim) , but it doesn't really matter  because it
doesn't work like that in Python.
CPython interpreter( I have never read a lick of the source this all
from late nite memory  ) just grabs a chunk of memory and uses it as it
sees fit . Jython uses Java's GC . and etc..
Now tell me do you really want to take out the garbage or look at it?
Python does it for you so you don't have too.
But don't let me stop you.
You can probably still find some way to do it.
It is open source after all.
M.E.Farmer