wxpython tutorials

Bill wpeterson1 at socal.rr.com
Fri Feb 25 14:38:22 EST 2005

Raghul wrote:
> hi,
>
>     I want to learn Wxpython to work in windows.Is there any
tutorials
> available?Pls specify the link that will be easy to learn for
beginers
> like me

An approach that I find useful is to use an IDE to build the base
application structure, then examine the generated code. This has an
advantage over trying to build something from scratch as a newbie - the
code will run straightaway. wxPython has Boa Constructor and wxGlade
available.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1909&release_id=150280

http://wxglade.sourceforge.net/

Some depends on how much you want to learn wxPython vs. just use it. If
you learn more easily building from scratch then the other replies are
pointing you in the right direction.

Bill