wxpython tutorials

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 04:32:21 EST 2005

Raghul wrote:
> hi,
>
>     I want to learn Wxpython to work in windows.Is there any
tutorials
> available?Pls specify the link that will be easy to learn for
beginers
> like me

I'm just learning wxPython, but rather than do it directly I'm using
wax. wax is another layer that sits on top of wxPython and greatly
simplifies using it in practise.

It's written by Hans Nowak and you can find it over at
http://zephyrfalcon.org

The documentation sin't brilliant (but improving), but the examples are
very good. I'm finding it quite easy - but I did learn Tkinter first,
so I'm familiar with concepts like parent frames, event oriented
programming, call backs, packing widgets, etc.  YMMV :-)

Regards,

Fuzzy